Thank you for your interest in becoming a helper at Kidsignments! Volunteering at this event is hard work, but the benefits of helping are very rewarding! Helpers have a lot of fun and enjoy a lot of amazing perks that regular sellers and shoppers don’t get!
So is being a "Regular Helper" really that great? You tell us....
- YES! You get to shop BEFORE the sellers AND the public!
- YES! Helpers get entered in drawings for special shopping credits during many shifts which you can spend at the sale!
- YES! All helpers are guaranteed a spot to sell! (You still have to register, but will get a spot for sure!) (All helpers must also be sellers but only need a minimum of 10 items consigned.)
- YES! Jeri's husband is a chef and he prepares complimentary food for helpers during the sale shifts!
- YES! Jeri provides snacks and drinks for helpers... including chocolate!
- YES! We have an annual "After Easter" potluck picnic and egg hunt for helpers and their family!
Sorry, children are NOT permitted during volunteer shifts. (We had to say no to something!)
Oh and did we mention getting to shop at the 1/2 price helper preview event, and being able to purchase items during your cleanup shift with a 30% reduction… even off items that are already reduced by 50%? Pretty tempting isn't it? You’ll be amazed at what you can find even on the last day of the sale!
So what classifies you as a "Regular Helper"?
Our "Regular Helpers" will be required to help a MINIMUM of three (3) shifts, including preview night(returning helpers only), a regular shift, and a clean-up shift. Most ‘traditional’ shifts are about 6 hours and can involve a wide variety of tasks, ranging from assembling boxes, organizing items on the sales floor, helping with check-ins, cutting tags at check-out, assisting shoppers, straightening items, and more! New (first time) helpers are not required to work preview night. All helpers must help with a clean-up shift which can run longer than 6 hours so please note this.
And don’t forget, the more shifts you volunteer for-the more drawings you can enter and the earlier you get to shop on helper’s preview day!
Requests to volunteer for the FALL (August) event are no longer being accepted. Please click here to be added to the mailing list for future events!
Can't commit to being a "Regular Helper"? Become a 3-hour helper and get to shop the sellers' preview!
Don't quite have anything to sell yet or perhaps you didn’t get a sellers spot but really want to shop the preview? We have a very limited number of 3-hour helper spots available at each event. While this option does not afford the benefits of being a 'regular 'helper' it does get you into the presale! In return for helping to sort items during our check-in shifts, you will receive a pass allowing you to participate in the seller's preview event! (Note this option does not get you a seller spot.)
Requests for 3 hour volunteers for the FALL (August) event are no longer being accepted. Please click here to be added to the mailing list for future events!